Tuesday 26 April 2011

THE BIG DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!






This weekend is hosting THE EVENT of the summer! !

I for one am pretty excited. Lots of people have been telling me to do some drawings of current affairs and news. So i will be dedicating some drawings to this weekends main event.

Betty and Archie Meares

60th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!

For those of you who have managed to miss the hype and madness surrounding this day Betty and Archie are my Grandparents. Who this weekend are celebrating 60 years of my Nan putting up with my Granddad!

Now any art always gets compared to other artist and influences and they are often lovely to hear. But the one artist who deserves a mention is my Granddad Archie. Thats us drawing in his garden above.

I've gone and dug up an old sketch book of his and thought i'd share some of his drawings with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment